UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is conducting the written level examination for the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016 . The examination will be held on 24th June 2016. The exam is similar to the State Services Exams of other states. Also known as Sammilit Rajya Pravar Adhinasth Seva or UP PCS, the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services exam is filled every year by more than 4 lakh candidates. There are 331 vacancies to be filled by the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016 . Out of the 331 vacant seats the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016 has maximum seats for the post of Block Development Officer (BDO).
Very Important details regarding the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016 preparations:
- Service Name : Uttar Pradesh Upper Subordinate Service Recruitment 2016
- Total Vacancies : 331
- Salary : Pay Scale – Rs 15600-39100 / Grade Pay – 5400
- Name of the posts : Assistant Employment Officer, Accounts Officer (Treasury) (Lekhadhikari), District Food Marketing officer, Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury), Deputy Secretary Madhyamik Shiksha, District Minority Welfare Officer DMWO, Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj) EOPR, Cane Inspector and Assistant, Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries, District Programme Officer, District Horticulture Officer Grade-2, District Commandant Home guards, District Basic Education Officer BSA /Associate DIOS ADIOS , District Youth Welfare and Pradesh Vikas Dal Officer, Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas), U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch), District Panchayat Raj Officer DPRO, Assistant Registrar (Cooperative) AR Cooperative.
- Qualification Criterion : Applicant must be a Graduate (Graduation degree compulsory)
- Special educative qualifications required for various posts :
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement- Graduation in science with physics or Engineering degree in Mechanical Engg.
- DPO – PG in Psychology or Sociology
- Assistant director Industry marketing – post graduation degree in Art, Science or Commerce or Technology or UG / PG in textile Industries
- Senior lecturer DIET – PG and B.Ed.
- Statistic officer – PG in math or Statistic or Agri. Statistic
- Age Limit : 21 years to 40 years of age (as calculated on 1st July 2016).
Important and latest dates for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016:
24th June : UP PCS mains exam
10th may 2016 : Revised date for Paper-2.
CUT-OFF MARKS UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES PRELIM. EXAMINATION 2015:
GROUP – EXECUTIVE :
|OTHER BACK WARD CLASS||272|
GROUP – AGRICULTURE :
The examination for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services 2016 will not contain any negative marking criteria. Reservation will be provided to the specified categories. The examination is usually not easy to crack and it is advisable to study thoroughly for it. The latest updates on this UPPSC conducted exam will be displayed HERE.