Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
A notice was issued by the Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board about the selection for 1735 vacancies for posts like AB Sub- Inspector, UB Group, Sub Inspector, AB Group & Follower in Meghalaya Police. The Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 presents a huge opportunity aspirants of a Govt. job in the Indian Police department.
To apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 :
- The official site of Meghalaya Police Department megpolice.gov.in is to be visited.
- Go to the ‘Recruitment of UB/AB SIs & Constables and Followers in Meghalaya Police-2016’ link in the ‘What’s New’ section.
- You may download the application form here OR get it from the “offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal.
- Attach the photo copies of the attested documents required after filling the form.
- After completing the application form, you must send it in an envelope with ‘Application for the post of….’ written on it on the following address :
The Office of the DG Prisons/ Addl Director General of Police,
(TRG/ AP), cum Chairman, Central Recruitment Board (CRB), Meghalaya, Shillong
Application Form Fee : Rs. 150/-
Available at every District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong.
The application form (along with all the other required documents) shall be sent to the Office of the DG Prisons/ Addl Director General of Police, (TRG/ AP), cum Chairman, Central Recruitment Board (CRB), Meghalaya, Shillong until 31st August 2016.
Last Date for receiving application form : 31st August 2016.
Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|UB Sub- Inspector||100|
|a. Driver Fireman||10|
|b. Unarmed Branch Constable||463|
|AB Group||929 Posts|
|a. Rider Constable||03|
|b. Armed Branch Constable||150|
|d. MPRO (Genral Duty) Constable||10|
|e. State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable||600|
|h. State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable||600|
|i. Driver Constable||120|
|j. Handyman Constable||20|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|UB & AB Group||18 to 21 years|
|Follower Post||18 to 27 years|
|UB/ AB SIs||20 to 27 years|
The restriction on age shall be relaxed by 5 years for reserved (SC/ST) candidates.