BPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Admit Card has released by Bihar Public Services Commission (BPSC) for recruiting 1065 Assistant Engineer (सहायक अभियंता) in Mechanical & Civil Stream in the State government of Bihar. A large number of candidate’s application form is received by BPSC Recruitment board via online mode. You can also visit the official website of Bihar Public Services Commission www.bpsc.gov.in for more Detail.
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Admit Card-
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Admit card Candidate can download the admit card through the official website of the BPSC i.e. bpsc.gov.in.Candidates must check carefully all the details mentioned in the admit card. Admit card is mandatory for appearing in the Examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without admit card.
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Important Detail-
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Date of Exam|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Total No of Post||1065|
|Starting Date to apply online||03.03.2017|
|Closing Date to apply online||08-005-2017|
No of Post-
(a). Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Advt. 02/2017): 963 Post
- UR Category: 563 Post
- OBC Category: 59 Post
- OBC (women) Category : 57 Post
- SBC Category : 118 Post
- SC Category: 95 Post
- ST Category: 01 Post
(b). Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Advt. 03/2017) : 96 Post
- UR Category: 42 Post
- OBC Category: 10 Post
- OBC (women) Category : 03 Post
- SBC Category : 20 Post
- SC Category: 19 Post
- ST Category: 02 Post
(c). Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Advt. 04/2017): 06 Post
- UR Category: 03 Post
- OBC Category: 01 Post
- SBC Category : 01 Post
- SC Category: 01 Post
- Written Exam
How to Download the Admit Card-
Here we are provided some steps to easily download BPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 are given bellow
- Open the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission or just open a link posted below.
- In the homepage, click on a link of admit card for Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2017.
- Now, a new web page will open on the screen having empty boxes.
- Candidates need to enter few details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc. on a given text box.
- After entering above mentioned details, verify it and then click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, you will get your Hall ticket on the screen.
- The Call letter will display containing details like Exam Name, Date, Time, Venue, Reporting Time, Applicant’s Name, Photo, etc.
- Properly check out all the examination related information.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take a copy of it.
- Carry this Call Letter along with you while appearing for the exam.
Note- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without admit card.
Best wishes to all candidates from our whole team
For Any Query or Doubts regarding MPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card, 2017 Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.